The first thing I noticed about this is the installed packages have been changed and cleaned up which is a good step. There is still a bunch of junk I could do without but it is a step in the right direction. Also the panel no longer disappears when 3D Acceleration is turned on in Virtualbox. Continuing with things that are fixed, when the screen locks it let me log back in normally and I am not seeing the constant crashes like the pre release. The only problem I ran into is Chrome is not passing the validity check so I could not get it installed. I tried it again the next day and it installed properly. Overall this has come out much better than I expected.